I am proud to present Pecan Coconut Butter!!! This recipe totally happened on a whim. Despite the fact that my kitchen is always stocked with food, I usually don’t have spare time to make a snack. I want something quick and convenient (and usually salty sweet). This fit the bill. Especially since I always have these three ingredients on hand:
My absolute favorite way to eat this is by the spoon full. But, the options are endless with this concoction.
- Slap it on a bananas and apples.
- Top your pancakes and waffles with it.
- Slap it on a muffin.
- Put it in your sweet potatoes.
- Add it to your yogurt.
- Put it in your smoothie.
- Freeze it and have frozen Pecan Coconut Butter Bites.
- Add it to your baked goods.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Adjust salt accordingly.
Also, if you want the coconut butter to be smoother, let the date paste and pecan butter come to room temperature before mixing. I like the burst of coconut butter, though.
Aaannnnnd, for an added bonus I will share with you how I make a quick and delicious gluten free cookie dough.
- 1 single batch of Pecan Coconut Butter
- 1 t coconut flour
- ½ t vanilla
- dash of salt
- handful of preferred "chocolate chip" morsels
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the morsels, in a small bowl.
- After combined, add your morsels and fold in.
What are you going to do with this easy recipe? I’d love to hear.